First and foremost I would love to thank Garima Puri for the award nominations. Please go and check out her page http://garimapuri.art.blog. Garima is beyond an amazing blogger bringing blogs that truly help and inspire others. Well worth the read and surely worth following her page.
I do what I do in efforts of sharing my life, the ups, downs, the good times, and even the rough patches that somehow failed to get smoothed out.
I started this blog on a personal journey to better my health, loose weight, and improve my fitness levels. I also started this journey to share my life story with the world in anticipation of helping someone else.
Since embarking on this journey I have come across amazing, gifted, and talented bloggers some of them becoming more than lifetime friends.
Being surrounded by so much talent has so many benefits. I am certain that through this wonderful platform and outlet lives have been and will continue to be changed.
I look forward to the days ahead, the stories that will be told, the moments that will be shared, the tips and endless amounts of instruction so deeply embedded within.
I have enjoyed writing since I was a kid it has always been a passion of mine. From Poetry, Spoken Word, Monologs, Blogging, and Plays. I love to write as it’s been said over and over that paper is more patient than man.
(1) Tell me 3 things about yourself which you like most?
(A) Dedicated mom
(B) Hard Worker
(C) Faith and goal oriented
(2) What do you want in your life?
I want to be the best mom, friend, sister, daughter, relative, and person I can be while also achieving my goal.
(3) What is your favorite hobby?
My favorite hobby is writing
(4) Where are you want reach your future?
I want to reach the destinations of my goals.
(5) What do you like doing in your free time?
Worship, write, pray, movies, time with my son.
Brainstorm Award Nominees 🥇
(1) Tangier’s T Woods – http://tangietwoods.blog/
(2) Vincent Ehindero – http://vincentehinders.wordpress.com/
(3) Juleen- http://simplelifeofjuleen.com
(4) Dakshali Gupta- http://dakshali27.wordpress.com/
(5) Francisco Bravo Cabrera- http://eretxa.wordpress.com/
Awesome Bloggers Nominees 🥈
(1) dorikoki- http://doriskoki.wordpress.com
(2) moragnoffke- http://morganoffke.com
(3) darellphillip- http::/darellphillip.wordpress.com/
(4) goaliesgirlfriend- http::/goaliesgirlfriend.wordpress.com/
(5) Apostle Takim Quotes- http://apostletakimquotes.com/
Penable Award Nominees 🥉
(1) nadiiag- http://for-healths.com
(2) daneelyunus- http:// daneelyunus. Com
(3) Bongiswa Sky- http://awritersrumblingsartblogstories.wordpress.com/
(1) Thank the one who nominated you.
(2) Tag your post with #BrainStormsAward and follow BrainStorms if you are willing, Tag your post with #Penable award and tag the post with #Awesome blogger award.
(3) Display the brainstorms award logo and display the Penable award logo
(4) Talk a bit about your blog. Why you started it what you write on, and your goal for your blog in brainstorms award.
(5) Tell us what your writing talent is in the Penable award.
(6) Answer the five questions you have been asked , answer the three questions you have been asked , and answer the questions you were asked.
(7) Nominate five other amazing bloggers in brainstorms award, awesome bloggers award , nominate three inspiring people for this Penable award.
(8) Ask them five new questions in brainstorm award.
(9) Give them three questions to answer in the Penable award and give them five new questions to answer in the awesome bloggers award.
Questions For All Nominees?
(1) What is your motivation for blogging?
(2) Who is your intended audience?
(3) What is your best memory of this year?
(4) Could you vision yourself doing anything other than blogging?
(5) What is your take away from this year 2020?