Being a Blogger you tend to remain trans parent. I began this journey to do just that, and I set out to leave no stone unturned, no story untold, and by Gods Grace no word of knowledge, understanding, and wisdom unspoken. I would be selling you a tall fable if I said that my life have been without struggles, hard times, cold days, and a season of darkness. One thing is for certain God knows how to both shape and build CHARACTER.
My life is an open book for the entire world to see. I would be simply foolish if I did not acknowledge the fact that as a new blogger I quickly found myself looking to other bloggers for support. Seeing their level of strength, agility, and grace in doing so gave me pure hope and motivation that I was here and I could do this.
I was not expecting this award yet I am forever truly great full to darellphillips over at darellphillip.wordpress.com for this nomination of the Vincent Ethindero Blogging Award. A blogger who is also a true sculpture of both words and talents. I for one follow his blog and find myself full of anticipation in my waiting for his next masterpiece. Well worth the read and well worth following so please go and check him out you will not be disappointed. A blogger of integrity, compassion, faith, and gifted once again darellphillip thank you 🙏.
(1) Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog. (2)Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo). (3)Post the rules (4) Ask 5-10 questions of your choice. (5) Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
(1) What is an example of something good to have come from your lockdown experience?
The debt ness of my blogging.
(2) Which blog is currently your favourite and post the link here?
I personally don’t have a favorite I love and appreciate it all. I have a sound understanding that blogging is a craft, something that we pour our all into. I respect each and every aspect of the craft.
(3) Why do you blog?
I blog because writing ✍️ is a passion. I once heard somewhere that as long as your doing something you love it’s never going to feel like work. That concept is very true I enjoy what I do.
(4) What are the features of a great blog ?
The features of a great blog are simple. Consistency, structure, and content but to whomever reads this please remember that this is YOUR CRAFT. No one can take that from you and the fact that you put time and effort into putting yourself out there for the world. That alone makes every blog a great blog.
(5) Who is your favorite writer and why?
Tyler Perry because his story is real. Tyler Perry is someone who went from struggling and never giving up on his talent and love of writing. To becoming a famous and well known writer I respect that.
(6) what is your favorite book and why?
My favorite book is the holy Bible because it’s the oldest book in the world. It’s a book which has been translated into every language, and it’s a book that is full of nearly every concept from love to forgiveness.
(7) where in the world would you like to take a vacation?
(8) when is the best time to write a blog?
As a mom I do a lot of my writing at night, however things are changing and I find myself wrong so much more. Reality is that anytime is the best time to write a blog.
(9) where is your motivation to write/ blog come from.
Life, my past experiences and the things that I’ve been through.
(10) If you had the opportunity to be stuck on a desert island with anyone from history to the present day, who would that person be and why?
God because I know that he would supply all my needs.
List Of Nominees
(1) Juleen http://simplelifeofjuleen.com/
(2) lohluhjohnson http://oasisinjesuschrist.wordpress.com
(3) Garima Puri. http://garimapuri.art.blog
(4) ltsdo. http://ltsdo.wordpress.com
(5) Parneetsachdev. http://timelessmind.org
(6) Sercan455. http://sercan455.wordpress.com
(7) Sandra J. http://intothelightadventures.com
(8) Blue Moon. http://robinioblog.wordpress.com
(9) Wondertips777. http://wondertips777.com
(10) Rajesh Khanna. http://travellingfoods.food.blog
(11) Francisco Bravo Cabrera http://erects.wordpress.com
Questions To Answer
(1) describe your writing style?
(2) do you plan your blogs or is it more so I have a free style ?
(3) what is it that you enjoy most about being a blogger?
(4) What is the best piece of advice you have ever received from someone?
(5) do you see yourself blogging in five years?
(6) what has been the highlight of your year?
(7) what do you miss about last year?
(8) if you could change one thing what would it be?
(9) would you encourage your kids to become bloggers?
(10) if you could snap your fingers right now and change one think about the world what would that one thing be?
(11) what was your favorite band back in high school?