I want to extend a huge thank you to a wonderful person with amazing talent and passion for guiding people to a healthier lifestyle. ltsdo from FITNESS FREAKS (https://ltsdo.wordpress.com/) an individual with a drive for Bodybuilding and inspiration big enough to encourage the world. I for one love your page and the content that you produce is always 100 percent. ltsdo my friend here’s to you thank you for all that you do and keep up the great work knowing that you inspire me.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post
(1) What is your biggest fear?
My biggest fear is not giving my all in whatever I do because I have learned a valuable lesson in life. If does not matter what your story is nor what your background is you share it because there is always someone who needs to hear you. A part of that lesson that appears to be unwritten is simple give everything you do 100%.
(2) What is your fav. thing you own and why?
My favorite thing I own are my journals they are a huge part of me. Everything I have done, experienced, and have been through knowing that the old saying paper is more patient than man is true. I look forward to the day I can pass these items down to my son and explain to him that hes inheriting all of me written on paper memories.
(3) What is your most embarrassing moment?
My most embarrassing moment happened when I was walking down a flight of stairs surrounded by a crowd of people. It was rush hour and I for one did not want to be in anyone’s way including that of my own. Somehow in between rushing and being tired after a long days work I missed a step well I missed several steps. Before I knew it I made it down those flight of stairs quicker than I anticipated but hey no one ever promised me that life would not have its Topsy Turvy moments.
(4) What is your favorite way to exercise?
My favorite way to exercise is in the pool.
(5) What was the proudest moment for you in your life?
My proudest moment for me was when I gave birth to my son, my heart, my joy.
(1) Francisco Bravo Cabrera (http://eretxa.wordpress.com/)
(2) Keith’s ‘SecondVoice’ (http://thekeithkaime.wordpress.com/)
(3) Akpederi Raymond (http://spiralofthyrayvelation.wordpress.com/)
(4) travelingpersecond (https://travelingpersecond.com/)
(5) Naomi Ngigi (http://naomingigi.wordpress.com/)
(6) Anya Abraham (https://anyaabraham28.com/)
(7) Gottfried (http://gottfriedmoh.wordpress.com/)
(8) madeleinintabo (http://outsidebooksreview.wordpress.com/)
(9) 21stcenturygrio (http://21stcenturygrio.wordpress.com/)
(10) Abhin Thulasidas (http://abhinthulasidashome.wordpress.com/)
(11) tanaka_tkzy (http://buyitrightforlife.wordpress.com/)
Questions For Nominees (you can answer whichever questions you choose)
(1) What was in your high school locker?
(2) If you instantly became an expert in something, what would it be?
(3) If you had to change your name what would you change it to?
(4) Lets say you had 24 hours to live as one animal, what animal would you choose and why?
(5) How do you picture yourself five years from now?
(6) Do you meal prep?
(7) Have you put together a vision board?
(8) Do you plan for the future, or live day by day?
(9) What is your favorite vegetable and fruit?
(10) What is the worst gift you have ever received and what did you do with it?
(11) If you make up a nickname for yourself what would it?