IDEAL INSPIRATION BLOGGER AWARD 🥇
I want to sincerely take the time out to thank ltsdo (Fitness Freaks) for even considering the very thought of nominating me for this award. Every thought and action gone into this is more than greatly appreciated.
I want to say that going into blogging I knew nothing about a blogging award. In fact I began blogging because it was strongly on my heart, and I wanted to share my life with the world. In return I prayed that my life story could help someone else.
(1) Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/ her blog. (2) Answer their questions. (3) Nominate up to nine other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions. (4) List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo. (5) Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from http://idealinspiration.blog
Answered Questions – I decided to pick five questions from the list of questions provided.
(1) When you can’t sleep, what keeps you up at night?
When I can’t sleep at night most often the thought of needing to work on a project, listen to worship music, study my bible, or simply alone with God are the things that keep me up.
(2) What is your biggest failure and what did you learn from it?
My biggest failure was at one point giving up on myself, my dreams, goals and aspirations. From this overall experience in life I learned that it’s actually okay to fail but what matters most is how you react and move up from that failure. From my perspective it’s rather easy falling into a ditch, but the dig out of that ditch helps to build character.
(3) You have explained why you write, so what do you expect from us readers.
I expect the readers to gain an understanding from my perspective on perseverance. I am certain that there are those out there who would find both inspiration and hope from my blogging. No one ever told me that embarking on this journey in fact I knew better than that. The overall amount of perseverance and determination that I dedicate to this journey equals my outcome and success.
(4) What is your advice to every writer and reader.
My advice to every writer and reader is simple. No matter what happens you keep going, no matter the amount of stones you receive turn them into something precious, no matter how hard things might appear remember that not everything gained was handed down on a silver platter so no matter what PUSH BUT NEVER GIVE IN.
(5) Why Blogging
Why not blogging since I was young I had a passion for writing. Some may call it being a loaner but I see things differently because your never alone when your surrounded by stories and words.
My list of nominees
(1) darellphilip’s Blog (2) Wondertips 777 (3) Akpederi Raymond (4) Keith Second Voice (5) SumitOfficial (6) 21scenturygrio (7) Francisco Bravo Cabrera (8) Roy Lando (9) gifted 50
Questions for nominees
(1) If you could give any advice to your younger self what would it be. (2) You can only choose one thing to change about the world today. What would that one thing be? (3) What advice would you give to new bloggers? (4) Are you better at writing or speaking. (5) Are you consistent?
Beautifully Broken Into Me