So much has taken place over the past week.
Most importantly was the evolution of my weight loss and health journey. I set out on this journey with the intent of being both open and honest. The very fact that I have struggled in these areas helps me to understand that others struggle as well.
During this past week, I had a doctor’s visit with a new doctor. It was a bit rough having to listen knowing that my past failures were my fault. My glucose was a little over 200 and this instantly became a focus.
I listened to the doctor’s disappointment as a result of me not doing what was necessary. I paid attention to the new orders that were being given knowing that this was in my best interest and that this is why I was here.
(1) Keep a journal detailing my glucose levels before and after each meal.
(2) Log down what I eat.
(3) Low Carbs
(4) maintain an 1800 calorie diet
(5) walk 30 mins each day
(6) get my eyes dilated
(7) see a women doctor
(8) Fasting bloodwork to monitor my A1c
(9) See my doctor next month, have all testing and doctor visits complete, bring journal,
(10) shaking my head what it feels like to get myself together